0800 193 1994 - email@example.com
As per the new government guidelines, the public are being actively encouraged to return to work.
Furthermore, they have advised that cleaners carrying out work in people’s homes can continue work, providing that they are well and have no coronavirus symptoms.
Therefore, as from Wednesday 13th May 2020 we have decided to re-open Daisy's Cleaning Fairies.
We understand that some of our clients will be returning to work and will need a helping hand where as others will still be shielding. We ask anyone shielding to not continue the service as of yet.
If/when you are looking to use our services, please contact us and we will be happy to get this in place for you. Opening Times: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
All of our cleaners have been informed of everything listed below, we ask that anyone taking out the service also follows these guidelines when cleaners are in your home.
During a visit
· You should notify all clients in advance of your arrival (which will usually be scheduled). On entry to the home you should wash your hands using soap and water for 20 seconds. You should wash your hands regularly, particularly after blowing your nose, sneezing or coughing, and when leaving the property. Where facilities to wash hands are not available, hand sanitiser should be used, and you should carry this with you at all times.
· Cleaners should maintain a safe distance (at least 2 metres) from any household occupants at all times, and ensure good ventilation in the area where you are working, including opening the window. We recommend always being in separate rooms. You should ask the householders to stay in a separate room while the work is carried out. If this is not possible, they should stay as far away from you as possible.
· We advise that you take some antibacterial spray to your clients homes and decontaminate the area before starting work. Gloves are recommended, regular hand washing and if you feel wearing a mask is necessary, please feel free to do so. The government have advised not to use public transport where possible, so please travel to your clients homes by car, bicycle or walking if you can.
· If someone in the household is extremely vulnerable or has coronavirus symptoms no work should be carried out in any household which is isolating or where an individual is being shielded.
· No work should be carried out by a cleaner who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild, or where someone in their household has symptoms.
Copyright © 2020 Daisy's Cleaning Fairies - All Rights Reserved.
0800 193 1994