We are working throughout the lockdown to keep your homes clean and sanitized!
As per the government guidelines, work can still be carried out in clients homes providing that they are well and have no coronavirus symptoms.
All of our cleaners have been informed of everything listed below, we ask that anyone taking out the service also follows these guidelines when cleaners are in your home.
During a visit
· You should notify all clients in advance of your arrival (which will usually be scheduled). On entry to the home you should wash your hands using soap and water for 20 seconds. You should wash your hands regularly, particularly after blowing your nose, sneezing or coughing, and when leaving the property. Where facilities to wash hands are not available, hand sanitiser should be used, and you should carry this with you at all times.
- Doors should be kept open during the clean to avoid staff having to touch the handles. Doorways and stairways should be clear of household occupants to ensure your cleaner can access rooms easily whilst maintaining social distancing.
· Cleaners should maintain a safe distance (at least 2 metres) from any household occupants at all times, and ensure good ventilation in the area where you are working, including opening the window. We recommend always being in separate rooms. Householders should stay in a separate room while the work is carried out. If this is not possible, social distancing should be maintained.
· We advise our cleaners/clients to take/have antibacterial spray in clients homes and decontaminate the area before starting work. Gloves are recommended, regular hand washing and wearing a mask if possible.
· If someone in the household has coronavirus symptoms no work should be carried out.
· No work should be carried out by a cleaner who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild, or where someone in their household has symptoms.
Copyright © 2021 Daisy's Cleaning Fairies - All Rights Reserved.
0800 193 1994